You'll help us build and deliver Pinterest to millions of people all over the world. You're a generalist who's passionate about working full-stack and have a strong focus on product development.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to each step of the product development process, from ideation to implementation to release, including rapidly prototyping, running A/B tests, and pushing code into production
- Build new features that help Pinners discover and curate the things they love
- Run experiments on new and existing features to improve the Pinner experience (recent examples include: animated GIF support, product pins, send a pin, secret boards)
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience building features on multiple platforms with a focus on server side logic
- Experience in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in a dynamic programming language such as Python
- Strong command of data that can help improve the Pinner experience
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.