The Pinterest Visual Search team, which is responsible for building novel visual discovery experiences such as the recently announced Lens, is looking for an experienced machine learning engineer with a specialization in deep learning for images. You will help us develop the core ranking algorithm for our search systems, and utilize state of the art deep learning methods to extract rich and transferable features to build the world’s first general-purpose visual search engine.
What you’ll do:
- Apply the latest advances in deep learning and computer vision to improve visual search quality and result ranking
- Impact hundreds of millions of users by building technology powering the next generation of visual discovery products, such as Pinterest Lens and Visual Search
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a quick cadence of user research, experimentation, and product launches
What we’re looking for:
- Passionate about visual search and applied computer vision problems
- 3+ years experience applying deep learning methods in settings like transfer learning with visual embeddings, object detection, classification, and fine-grained recognition
- Industry experience in deploying ML/DL models into production (familiarity with scalability/latency/portability concerns, experience with experimentation and hyperparameter tuning)
- Experience with learning from ranking labels (i.e. triplet learning, metric learning, etc.) and deploying ranking models (i.e. learn-to-rank)
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Firmware Engineer
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Software Engineer - Mobile
Iterable, San Francisco, CA
Senior iOS Mobile Developer (m/f)
Sr. Software QA Engineer (Contract)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer, Studio
Software Developer (Unit Test) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL or Sunnyvale, CA