We're looking for a Software Engineer, Web Ads to build the foundation that enables fast, stable and scalable experiences for the the Ads Manager engineering team (which builds tools for advertisers on Pinterest) and our customers. You'll be on a quickly ramping team focused on building tools, processes, and design patterns that dramatically improve the quality of our products and the productivity of our engineers. Put your finger on the pulse of our customer-experience, identify the issues that impact them the most, and drive innovative solutions to build one of the best ads management suites on the web.
What you’ll do:
- Build telemetry systems to measure how often and how quickly our users successfully complete their tasks
- Expand test automation systems enabling engineers to automate their tests and deploy continuously
- Automate the identification and responses to customer-impacting issues
- Analyze and increase the speed of our customer experiences and engineering processes
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong JS coding and testing skills
- Expertise in current web frameworks (ie., React, Redux)
- Expertise in log based debugging across a diverse service stack
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Ops Engineer (2nd/3rd Shift)
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654
HealthTap, San Francisco, CA OR Palo Alto, CA
Senior Software Engineer
Andela, Nairobi, Kenya
Enterprise Software Specialist
Bluebeam, Inc., Chicago
SQL Server DBA
Ematic Solutions, Makati, Manila, Philippines