Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
As a Partner Measurement Lead for Australia, you will help a variety of Advertising Partners understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising on Pinterest. You’ll drive overall measurement strategy for Australia, design and execute empirical research that will include both analyses for individual clients and to inform the industry as a whole. Your work will also influence Pinterest’s internal measurement product and ad product roadmap.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our Partner Managers to lead and consult measurement strategy across accounts to help advertisers understand the effectiveness of their advertising on Pinterest
- Develop and execute research and learning agendas to help advertisers and internal stakeholders understand opportunities to continue grow advertiser business through advertising on Pinterest
- Communicate complex experimentation design and data-driven results back to non-technical client audience and influence client measurement thinking
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom research studies for Pinterest’s partners that analyze advertising effectiveness via a combination of internal and external measurement tools
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for key strategic advertiser relationships as they pertain to measurement
- Develop and oversee overall measurement strategy in order to continue improve process, methodology, advertiser success experience across verticals
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of digital ads measurement and insights experience
- Familiar with ads measurement landscape and methodologies
- Experience working directly with Partners to develop campaign measurement and planning strategies
- Strong analytical skills, at ease working with spreadsheets and multiple sources of data to turn numbers into insights.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales teams, product teams and other members of the Ads Measurement team
- Effective at driving team results and familiar with resource planning highly preferred
- Experience with SQL highly preferred
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.