IT Systems Administrator (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA, US; Remote
Visual discovery destination
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
The IT team at Pinterest solves problems in innovative and creative ways, and this role is an opportunity to have a big impact. You’ll join a team whose mission is to provide joy through frictionless support that is globally consistent. As an IT System Administrator, you will be responsible for mentoring our Helpdesk technicians on the technical functions of our SAAS tools, and user endpoint devices. This includes being the technical link between our corporate engineering team and the Helpdesk. You will utilize your expertise to support users by removing technical obstacles in their way.
What you’ll do:
- Partnering with Corporate Engineering to push escalations through to their resolution
- Build and update documentation for the Helpdesk to clarify how systems function
- Manage and troubleshoot day to day operations of Helpdesk owned SAAS tools
- Work hand in hand with the IT Helpdesk Manager to create an informed environment for all employees on the Helpdesk
- Build out and improve the operational functionality of day to day Helpdesk tools
What we’re looking for:
- Team player that works well cross-functionally with multiple teams within and without IT
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently when necessary
- Operationally focused thinker, who is able to think on a high level and work with team members to comprehend multi-faceted projects
- Strong technical background in Macintosh computer troubleshooting
- Strong customer service skills, including VIP support
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- In-depth knowledge of SSO and SAML integrations
- Functional knowledge of LDAP
- Knowledge of multiple SAAS tools which include: Gsuite, Zendesk, MDM (AirWatch), Duo, Jira, BetterCloud, Slack
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is a contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (ProUnlimited) or by an agency partner, and not an employee of Pinterest
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, ProUnlimited or the agency partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price