Product Marketing Manager, Performance Advertising
Pinterest, Toronto, ON, CA
Visual discovery destination
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
In this role, you’ll represent our advertising products internally and externally, and create value propositions that set our businesses and advertisers up for long-term success. You’ll be responsible for transforming our ads products into solutions that meet the needs of our advertiser segments, developing programmes to help grow product adoption and surfacing insights based on the biggest gaps and opportunities in the market. You’ll collaborate with a range of cross functional partners, including our sales and marketing teams, to ensure our clients and their agencies understand the full breadth of Pinterest’s ads products and how these products align to their goals, whilst also growing Pinterest’s business. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and experience creating customer focused go to market strategies. Excellent analytical and communication skills and comfort with ambiguity are also must.
What you'll do:
- Educate and inspire internal teams and external partners on Pinterest’s performance solutions for advertisers
- Develop an outbound marketing strategy, narrative and materials to help ensure Pinterest’s ads product suite resonates with the needs of advertisers
- Identify trends, surface insights and scale best practices to refine and maximise the impact of our go to market strategies
- Uncover and drive new marketing opportunities based on client needs and use these to influence the product roadmap and drive advertiser comprehension
- Design targeted programmes in conjunction with sales leadership and XFN partners to increase awareness, understanding and adoption of these solutions
- Drive cross-functional alignment throughout the go-to-market process, tracking success and adoption metrics
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS qualification in a related field (Business/Marketing/Technology)
- 5+ years of total experience in Advertising with 2+ in product marketing at a fast growing tech company
- Experience in online performance advertising with a deep understanding of the advertising landscape; subject matter expertise of advertising measurement and analytics solutions preferred
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional partners.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with the ability to set goals and prioritize many initiatives and opportunities with minimal guidance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
- A passion for Pinterest!
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.