Pinterest, San Francisco, CA, US; Remote
Visual discovery destination
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
As the home of inspiration for over 400 million people, creativity is key to achieving success on Pinterest, and our Global Creative Strategy team is an essential partner to advertisers. As a key department within the Global Sales Organization, we are looking for a Designer (Contractor). As a designer on our team you'll create outstanding Pins, mocks, decks, scaled educational materials and additional content for brands and our Global Sales Organization. You'll need to possess strong Photoshop skills, have a great eye for composition and typography, approach assignments innovatively, all while adhering to brand guidelines. You will also be responsible for educating on our creative best practices through webinars and live demos.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with copywriters and creative strategists to design content for advertisers with varying aesthetics, based on style guides
- Collaborate with creative strategists to design pitch materials for new business opportunities
- Create designs that are artistically interesting, innovative and appealing to both partners and Pinners
- Work independently to create additional content including GIFs, blog visuals, mockups and more
- Educate brands on Pinterest’s value prop and creative best practices
- Support the Pinterest sales team with educational decks and materials
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a designer in a creative environment
- Conceptual chops
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote and G Suite
- Strong sense of design, color and composition, and acute attention to detail
- A robust online portfolio featuring design work for digital marketing and social advertising campaigns
- Experience working quickly and efficiently, and keeping pace in a lightning-fast startup environment
- A proactive and collaborative mindset
- Willingness to participate in a design exercise in order to be considered for this role
- This is a contractor position based in any of our US regions for 3 month assignment
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
This is a contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (ProUnlimited) or by an agency partner, and not an employee of Pinterest. All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, ProUnlimited or the agency partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.