Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
As a Lead Sales Coordinator, you’ll work closely with our Sales, Revenue, Sales Finance, Legal, and IT teams to improve our Partner experience on Pinterest. You’ll help supervise the North American Sales Coordinators team and drive productivity and order process enhancements for Sales and Finance to help deliver world-class support for our Partners. You’ll offer insights and make recommendations to improve our operations and service to the sales team and clients, influence the order management process, and work directly with xfn partners to help make Pinterest even better.
What you’ll do:
- Help oversee North American order processing, including responsibility for processing own orders from multiple sales teams
- Help supervise other team members, schedule team coverage plans, evaluate team performance, and create global best practices/operational docs
- Train new sales coordinators and continue on-going training to ensure the team is following customer service best practices and maintaining SOX controls
- Coordinate between XFN partners and revenue team to ensure accuracy and timely processing of insertion orders and help facilitate successful execution of program launches
- Drive operational support to Partner Managers and Account Managers for our Field, Growth and SMB sales channels in North America as it relates to order management processes
- Recommend processes changes, systems, and workflow automation to improve the Pinterest services offered to advertisers
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in an operational, legal, and accounting role (ideal but not required)
- Previous management or team lead experience
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with data and making data-driven decisions
- Experience processing insertion orders and using Salesforce (preferred)
- Strong project management, organizational skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to think both creatively and critically, manage through ambiguous and subjective situations, including balancing strategic orientation and operational efficiency to ensure we deliver what is “right” for the customer/Pinterest
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies
Jobs You May Like
FP&A Manager, Corporate & Product
Flexport, Dallas, Texas, United States, San Francisco, CA, United S...