Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love. We’re looking for someone responsible for enhancing sales team competencies through development and delivery of training programs that will improve performance and understanding in Pinterest’s products, values, and required job skills. They will work cross functionally with sales teams, sales leadership, product, marketing, etc to provide world class sales enablement.
What you’ll do:
- This person will be a jack of all trades when it comes to sales enablement, and isn’t afraid to take risks and think outside the box to come up with creative / new ways to how we approach a project or initiative
- This person will play a role in developing and / or supporting key programs including: sales onboarding, soft skills training, sales tools strategy and training, and general sales training
- Evaluate the current state of our content management system and develop a strategy around how to make the tool more widely adopted and effective overall
- Come up with creative ideas on how we uplevel our trainings and create learner journeys
- Drive programs across the finish line and be able to provide ways to measure the success of each program
- Partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders to develop training programs and learning content
- Provide a “sales lens” on training content to ensure collateral is digestible and will resonate with what Sales needs
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience, preferably with a blend of enterprise full-cycle sales and sales enablement / training experience
- An open minded self-starter, with a can-do attitude in a complex, ambiguous environment
- Experience working in an extremely fast paced environment where you’re able to juggle multiple tasks at once without getting overwhelmed or dropping the ball
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Solid project management skills including: creating project plans, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, working with cross functional stakeholders, and navigating ambiguity to deliver results
- Experience working with sales tools such as a Learning Management Systems and / or Content Management Systems (such as Highspot)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working at a marketing agency, digital / social media company, and / or have extensive ad tech knowledge is a plus
- Able to balance big-picture thinking with day-to-day details and deliverables
- A passion for motivating and helping people learn and improve!
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.