Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiting Manager to lead a group of skilled technical Recruiters and Sourcers in hiring Machine Learning talent, improve our hiring process, and help contribute to our inclusion and diversity efforts. Our strength as a recruiting team lies in our ability to understand the needs of the business and build and scale teams, and hire a diverse group of individuals who collectively make up our unique and inspiring culture. You'll use data, creativity, and strong partnerships to create targeted recruiting strategies and partner with cross functional leaders to build high performing teams that embody Pinterest's values and innovative culture. You'll be an internal and external representative of our values and culture.
What you’ll do:
- Build a cohesive, efficient and effective technical recruiting strategy and team, with scalable programs and processes
- Work closely with stakeholders in the ML team, HR, Operations, Compensation, Inclusion and Diversity teams to align on a go-to-market strategy
- Partner with senior leadership across Pinterest Engineering to understand their long term location strategy and hiring goals, and align ML hiring to broader Engineering initiatives
- Use data to continuously improve our overall effectiveness and efficiency
- Strategically plan and own the pipeline for Machine Learning roles
- Be a key contributor to the Recruiting leadership team by providing insights into ML hiring trends, contributing to building an inclusive team culture, and problem solving broader recruiting challenges
What we're looking for:
- Full cycle technical recruiting experience, preferably for Machine Learning profiles
- Experience directly and/or indirectly managing people
- Ownership of hiring for a large business unit, including senior leadership relationships, and sizable hiring scope
- Ability to build strong XFN partnerships
- Ability to build a repeatable, scalable hiring strategy
- Independence, organization, creativity, and data savvy
- Strong leadership skills, including empathy, direct communication, development of talent of varying levels, career pathing, problem solving, and leading with courage and vulnerability
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!