Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We believe that data and insights are a core part of our solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for the oversight of Recruiting Data Operations program, building the strategy, ensuring education and communication into the organization, and creating opportunities for scale and iteration.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Recruiting Leadership to build strategy and program management fundamentals around all core reporting offerings
- Create a methodology for collecting and analyzing recruiting data in partnership with People Insights to deliver weekly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Partner with key stakeholders in Recruiting (Leadership, Talent Brand, Programs, I&D, etc) to leverage data to define KPIs and success metrics, in order to track the effectiveness of recruiting and recruiting initiatives; ultimately to inform strategic decisions
- In partnership with People Insights and Recruiting leadership, maintain the recruiting capacity model and recruiting goals to drive future growth on the Recruiting team
- Audit our workflows and reporting methodologies for reliable reporting
- Maintain an understanding of our various Recruiting systems (Workday, Greenhouse, Gem, LinkedIn) and how to access data and create meaningful reports
- Manage all data requests
- Deliver key metrics and data to the business proactively
- Build reporting templates in Greenhouse for recruiters to easily leverage
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience working with recruiting and recruiting data
- Experience analyzing people data in a fast-paced and data-driven environment
- Experience successfully owning and driving end to end projects
- Strong project management skills and operational rigor, with the ability to work with cross-functional partners to drive projects toward completion
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with experience managing multiple stakeholder expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS is a plus
- Experience working with sensitive or confidential data
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with Tableau (or other data visualization tool) preferred but not required
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.