Account Manager, Field Sales - Tech/Telco
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA, US
Visual discovery destination
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
As an account manager, you’ll develop relationships with our clients and agency partners across all levels and support them as they utilize Pinterest to solve business problems and drive meaningful results, including consulting them on how to use our tools to optimize performance, leverage Pinterest’s insights & improve creative. You’ll collaborate on major initiatives and see them through to success while being a primary contact for business partners. This position will be working directly with Pinterest’s top retailers across home, jewelry, beauty & convenience categories, and will require navigation across measurement strategies and key performance indicators to reach retailers’ business goals.
What you’ll do:
- Retain, grow and diversify the value delivered to our largest partners within the Field segment, ultimately growing Pinterest revenue as a result
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners’ teams (executive, operational, creative, measurement and agency), resulting in trusted advisorship
- Advocate internally for the solutions required to drive business outcomes for these advertisers, working across internal teams such as Measurement & Insights, Product Marketing, Creative Strategy, etc.
- Gain a deep understanding of our partners’ business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Specifically own the “how” conversation with advertisers to advise on media strategies across targeting, bidding models, creative, measurement, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of digital advertising sales experience, managing high value relationships, driving strategic learning agendas and owning client communication
- Track record of compelling data-backed storytelling and recommendations
- Expert in managing forecasts and achieving goals
- Strong communication skills in person, on the phone, and through email
- A team player who’s able to work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.