Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
The Finance Project Management team is currently seeking a Manager to support financial process improvement, system implementation and enhancements. The candidate will have fluency across three disciplines – Finance (specifically Finance Operations, Accounting), Project Management and Technology.
This role will be responsible for planning, leading and executing on high visibility, cross-functional, enterprise-wide projects. We are seeking a detailed, motivated, solution-oriented individual that can work well with internal and external partners at all levels. The ability to think critically, plan and execute effectively while collaborating across teams and locations will be key to success in this role
What you’ll do:
- Lead multiple strategic projects and enhancements of varying complexity that drive transformation within the Revenue Controllership and beyond
- Define project goals and risks to execution, gather and document comprehensive requirements, structure projects with your stakeholders, and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle working closely with our business and engineering partners
- Work with a cross functional team of engineers to execute on project objectives and timelines
- Organize and conduct pre- and post-launch activities including UAT, training, process documentation and system support
- Establish strong relationships within Finance, IT, Engineering and key business partners and ensure comprehensive and timely communication of project milestones to all relevant stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Information Systems or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of relevant work experience. Big 4 or consulting experience a plus
- 2+ years delivering large finance systems projects
- CPA/CA or other professional accounting accreditation a plus
- Experience with large scale CRM, billing and accounting systems
- Business partnering and communication skills including the ability to build senior level relationships and act as a trusted advisor amongst Sales, Product, Engineering and Finance leadership
- Knowledge of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Passion to work with complexity in a rapidly changing environment
- Passion for excellence and continuous improvement
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and excellent work ethic
- Organization - Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines effectively
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare