We're looking for an Email Marketing Manager to build our B2B email program from the ground up. You'll help us reach our key audiences with content that’s relevant and sparks action through best-in-class lifecycle and CRM strategy.
What you'll do:
- Create the B2B partner email strategy and build strong newsletter, lifecycle and acquisition email campaigns from start to finish including, creation, coding, scheduling, and reporting.
- Help develop in-house email tools with the product team to segment audiences and make our email programs highly relevant and effective in driving action
- Develop holistic, creative campaigns with Partner Marketing and Design that help marketers better understand Pinterest products and opportunities
- Measure results and optimize programs to convert leads into customers and continuously improve strategy and performance.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of email marketing experience; preference for experience with automated campaigns; creating and executing complex email programs with multiple audiences.
- Highly analytical and organized. Strong working knowledge of Salesforce, SQL, and HTML; experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Knowledge of email best practices, including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws
- An undeniable passion for Pinterest
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit https://www.pinterest.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director of Brand Marketing
Greenhouse, New York, NY
Creative Production Lead, Thailand and regional SEA - APAC Marketing Operations
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Senior Marketing Manager, Cozi
Time Inc., Seattle, WA
Network Strategy Associate
Oscar, New York
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Email Marketing Associate
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA