Join the group that is helping advertisers gain a deep understanding of their ad performance, by generating helpful insights so they can make good decisions about their ad campaigns. This work involves helping them learn more about conversions, viewability, brand lift, sales lift, offline conversions, etc. The tools we build are both within our own stack, as well as built to allow the advertisers to see the data they want in the tools they already trust.
What you’ll do:
- Move across the whole ads stack adding better reporting, novel insights, and better tools for our advertisers
- Design and build UIs and APIs around tracking and reporting against conversions
- Build out support for more advanced lift studies at greater scale
- Integrate with third-party tools
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of software engineering industry experience
- Interested in full stack development
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Data Scientist
Foursquare, New York, San Francisco
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Zurich, Switzerland
EnerNOC, US - Bend OR
Technical Service Management Lead
OpenX, OpenX - Pasadena
Senior Research Scientist - Algorithms Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Machine Learning Engineer (remote)
BetterUp, Anywhere in the US