As a Product Analyst, you'll use data to shape Pinterest’s product and business strategy. You’ll create insights that drive the direction of the company - identifying product opportunities, understanding how experiments are performing, and defining metrics for the business. Using your affinity for synthesizing and visualizing data, domain expertise, and communication skills, you’ll ensure we’re building the best product for our Pinners.
What you'll do:
- Become the go-to expert in your domain area
- Understand user-behavioral drivers of product performance at a deep level to shape what Pinterest builds for pinners
- Execute strategic analysis using non-Pinterest data such as industry trends and benchmarks
- Work cross-functionally to compile and communicate key insights, identify product opportunities, and offer recommendations to leadership
- Partner with Product Managers to define metrics reporting for critical product areas and establish prioritization of work
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience analyzing data in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; fluency in SQL
- Attention to detail and commitment to high-quality results-oriented output
- The uncanny ability to identify unreasonable results and a well-tuned sense of skepticism
- A team player who’s able to partner with cross-functional leadership to quickly turn insights into actions
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.