As an early member of the Business Operations and Strategy team, you’ll focus on driving critical business insights for our Executive Team while partnering with leaders throughout Pinterest to fundamentally improve how we operate as a business. With a combination of exceptional analytical skills, an insatiable curiosity, and an entrepreneurial, “get stuff done” mindset, you’ll help us better understand our Pinners, Partners, and products, and drive important changes that will shape the future of Pinterest.
What you’ll do :
- Business Analytics. Develop a deep understanding of our users, usage, partners, and products and how they impact our business to inform important decisions across the organization.
- Define critical KPIs. Build core operating dashboards to help manage performance and drive operational rigor.
- Strategy & Strategic Finance. Tackle key questions around critical growth initiatives, and partner with leaders throughout Pinterest to build business cases for potential investments. Present insights and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Special Projects. Drive “follow through” for critical initiatives from concept to execution. Identify opportunities for improvement and lead projects with a diverse array of cross-functional partners.
- Forecasting & Reporting. Manage the models for revenue and other core enterprise metrics that drive forecasting and strategic planning. Work with the Finance team and senior leaders to craft regular updates to the Board of Directors and Executive Team.
What we're looking for :
- 2-4 years of top-tier experience. You’ve been a top performer in an investing, consulting, investment banking, product, and/or another highly analytical role at a fast-growing company; knowledge of the consumer internet and media ecosystem is a plus.
- Exceptional data analysis skills. An expert in a variety of advanced analytical tools including Excel, Tableau, and/or SQL (and in areas you’re not, you have the growth mindset to learn it); knowledge of Python and R is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter. You thrive in a fast-moving environment and are independently capable of seeking information, corralling resources, and delivering results without waiting for direction.
- A structured and detail-oriented thinker. You’re as comfortable solving conceptual problems and creating frameworks to refine a team’s thinking as you are getting into the weeds to understand how things work.
- Strong communication skills. You can move seamlessly between conversing with engineers or frontline ops employees and lead presentations with senior executives.
- High-energy, positive team player. You have a proven ability to build strong working relationships with business partners; this is a highly cross-functional role, so a low ego and a high instinct for collaboration are musts.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit https://www.pinterest.com/
Jobs You May Like
MuleSoft, Buenos Aires
International Tax Senior Associate/ Manager
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Manager, Production Finance - International Originals Latin America
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Finance Operations Associate
Flexport, Shenzhen, CN
Trendyol, Istanbul / Maslak