The Serving Systems team is responsible for online systems which serve many of our core datasets with complex computation applied in real-time. We care deeply about building distributed systems which are highly available, reliable, and can deliver high throughput with low latency while being highly efficient. This team plays a vital role in building the next generation infrastructure to power more real-time and personalized discovery experiences on Pinterest.
What you’ll do:
- Build, own, and improve innovative, high-throughput, low-latency serving systems which co-locate computation with storage
- Contribute to open source technologies like RocksDB, HDFS
- Continually improve operability, scalability, efficiency, performance and reliability of core serving systems at Pinterest
What we’re looking for:
- Deep expertise building distributed systems that co-locate computation with storage at consumer Internet scale
- Deep expertise on distributed storage and caching systems
- Strong ability to work cross functionally with product teams and other infrastructure teams
- Fluent in C/C++, Java and/or Python
- BS/MS/PHD in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Andela, Lagos, Nigeria
Data Analyst Consultant, Professional Services - UK
Junior Support Engineer
Breather, Montreal Office
Factual, Los Angeles
Data Visualization Software Engineer
DNAnexus, Mountain View
Software Engineer (Cloud) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL