As a Software Engineer on this team, you will help build the next generation of video and image-processing platform powering 150M+ active users on Pinterest and serving tens of billions of media assets each day. Our team works on range of video-related problems, such as large scale ingestion and content delivery, automated visual quality evaluation, size optimization, and content analysis. We enable other teams to build machine learning-based products like Lens while optimizing content for SEO needs.
What you'll do:
- Design and implement services powering video and image platform.
- Work closely with product, partner, and business teams to identify new requirements for the platform.
- Optimize video and images, scaling the platform, deepening understanding of our media corpus and empowering other teams to release video-powered products.
- Work with domain experts who are passionate about video and images to help drive Pinterest’s video strategy.
What we're looking for:
- Experience building large-scale systems; systems that process and serve video or image content a plus
- Experience building distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Java, OOP and enterprise design patterns.
- Experience in Computer Science or closely related field.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit https://www.pinterest.com/
Jobs You May Like
Associate IT Technician
Oscar, New York, NY
Sr. Software Engineer (Network Storage)
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA
Consulting Team Leader
BounceX, New York
Software Engineer III - Platform
BounceX, New York
Senior Security Engineer
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA