We are looking for a Product Manager to add to the growing Advertiser Tools team to drive the evolution of Pinterest’s advertising platform as we scale support for larger and more complex advertiser scenarios. Pinterest is a unique product that has high similarity between organic and promoted content. This allows us to marry advertiser and user value in ways that haven't been achieved before. However, this requires us to innovate and create an optimal ad offering for our advertisers. These challenges have unique needs and we’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to help navigate the space to drive excellence.
What you’ll do :
- Work closely with large advertisers and digital ad agencies to understand their needs, then define, scope, and execute the plan to deliver with high quality.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners in design, engineering, research, sales, marketing, finance and other product groups to develop a multi-release roadmap for features related (but not limited) to billing, user access control, account management.
- Evangelize your product vision to senior management and diverse stakeholders through customer research, data analysis and the strength of your convictions.
- Work with Ad Agency partners to gain a deep understanding of their business, processes, and needs to be successful. Fold the work into feature roadmaps and write the specifications for the product improvements.
- This is part of a small but growing team, so the ability to wear multiple hats is key.
What we’re looking for :
- At least 5 years of product management or related experience at fast-growing companies
- Experience with ads systems, scaling features and operations.
- Strong technical, analytical ability, and penchant for data.
- Bias toward action and know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills with experience giving strategic presentations
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit https://www.pinterest.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer
Meetup, New York
Technical Product Manager
Tapad, New York
Product Manager - Ads Measurement
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Menu Planner/Product Operations Lead
Life Science Product Specialist
Quartzy, Quartzy HQ
Product Marketing Manager- Social Casino