Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
We’re looking for an Agency Lead to grow Pinterest’s business globally by supporting the major and most relevant agency networks. As the primary point of contact for these partners in the ES, you’ll leverage your experience and your Pinterest ad platform expertise to transform partner executive and account management teams into Pinterest ad experts, helping them use Pinterest’s paid and organic solutions to meet their clients’ goals. In doing so, you’ll play a key role in scaling one of the fastest growing advertising platforms in history through these partnerships.
What you’ll do:
- Drive incremental and new business revenue with top independent and network agencies
- Build relationships with key decision makers and educate agencies to understand the Pinterest value proposition and to master the Pinterest ad platform and maximize success for their partners
- Continually keep agencies updated with new Pinterest ad offerings so they can present new offerings to partners
- Execute on local commercial initiatives alongside the sales team and other cross-functional teams where appropriate
- Use your presentation and communication skills to run scaled trainings for media agencies to help uplevel their comprehension of Pinterest’s offerings for their clients
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to agency relationships
- Work cross-functionally to help Pinterest build a world-class advertising platform
What we’re looking for:
- Digital advertising agency and agency sales experience, working specifically with performance advertising products
- Experience working with senior-level business and marketing leaders within organizations with a customer focus
- Proven track record of managing revenue pipeline with forward-looking predictability
- An independent, business-focused creative thinker who is excited to work with leading agency and technology partners
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.