On the Content Quality team, you’ll be responsible for building and owning the workflows that crawl, ingest, and parse the content from partners and own the systems that store and serve that content to augment Pins. Our team’s mission is to build systems that are not only highly scalable, performant, and reliable, but also wonderful to use. Our systems offer richer signals to the recommendation platform and enable the product engineers to build deeper experiences to further engage Pinners.
What you’ll do:
- Own, improve, and scale the content acquisition workflows that bring tens of millions of products, recipes, and other rich content to Pinterest each day
- Build richer signals to the recommendation platform and enable the product engineers to build deeper experiences to further engage Pinners
- Drive the roadmap for the next-generation content pipeline, which continually improves operability, scalability, efficiency, performance, and reliability of the workflow and pipeline
What we're looking for:
- Deep expertise on batch or real-time data processing at consumer Internet scale
- Strong ability to work cross functionally with product teams
- Strong interest in Machine Learning
- Expert in Java or Python
- Fluent in C/C++
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Powertrain Control Engineer
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Senior iOS Developer
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
DraftKings, Boca Raton, FL
Software Development Engineer - iOS
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Strava, Strava HQ or Denver, CO