As a Product Analytics Lead, you'll use data to shape Pinterest’s product and business strategy. You’ll create insights that drive the direction of the company - identifying product opportunities, understanding how experiments are performing, and defining metrics for the business. Using your affinity for synthesizing and visualizing data, domain expertise, and communication skills, you’ll ensure we’re building the best product for our Pinners and Advertisers.
What you'll do:
- Understand drivers of product performance at a deep level to shape what Pinterest builds for Pinners and advertisers. Become the go-to expert in Ads domain area
- Conceptualize and lead end to end scoping and execution of strategic analyses to guide complex, sometimes ambiguous product decisions. Responsible for communicating key insights, identifying product opportunities, and offering recommendations to stakeholders
- Build deep partnerships with product management, business and technology leaders and evangelize data driven decision making across all product initiatives
- Represent the output of the team in leadership forums across the company, serving as a conduit to share insights, strategies and decisions
- Promote a culture of excellence, healthy skepticism, knowledge sharing and growth within the team
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in analytics with increasing responsibilities and at least 5 years in a lead role. Ads experience is a big plus!
- Solid experience in delivering insightful analyses to drive key product and business decisions with demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity and quick turn-around
- Strong technical skills to engage with engineers and data scientists. Proficiency in SQL, Hive is a must. Past programming experience is a plus!
- Excellent partnership and communication skills to present analysis summaries and inform decision making for an executive audience and other stakeholders
- A team player with demonstrated ability to up-level a team of analysts by mentoring, feedback and knowledge sharing
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit https://www.pinterest.com/
Jobs You May Like
Thumbtack, San Francisco
(Senior) Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)
Technology Consulting Manager
Qualtrics , Seattle
Arabic & Farsi Quality Analyst & Researcher
Dataminr, London, UK
Pinterest Labs Researcher
Pinterest, San Francisco
Data Analyst, Risk Solutions
Lyft, San Francisco, CA