Pinterest is currently looking for a smart, motivated and customer-focused AV Technician to join the AV Team for a contract position. You'll be responsible for maximizing uptime in over 200 conference rooms, acting as the point person for both the helpdesk team and AV vendors. The ideal candidate will also have some familiarity with live event production as this will be needed from time to time. You'll be empowered to look for ways to optimize the conference room experience for users and maintenance alike.
What You'll Do:
- Maintaining all aspects of our technical support, including break/fix requests, hardware upgrade, cable management, and system updates
- Working with a variety of constituencies to provide tracking and updates on tickets, scheduling and handling service calls, and event support
What We're Looking For:
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills across various AV components
- Experience with Zendesk or comparable ticket tracking software
- Experience with AV integration, including working knowledge of basic room management and video conference systems like Chromebox for Meetings
- Understanding of networking technology, video transmission over network and audio/video signal flow
- Experience working with Crestron equipment, audio DSPs, Dante microphone systems, soundboards, camera controllers, etc.
- Ability to respond to changes in a short time frame with a friendly disposition and communication style
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit https://www.pinterest.com/
Jobs You May Like
Customer Engagement Representative with Spanish
Everlane, New York City, NY
Sales Associate, Plano - Legacy West
Bonobos, Plano, TX
Customer Support QA Associate (Italian)
Wish, Dublin, Ireland
Customer Care Representative
Time Inc., Ocala, FL
Optician (Part-Time), Shaw
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.