Pinterest is one of the fastest growing online advertising platforms, and our continued success depends on our ability to scale our Ads API, the backend services that support it, and the databases that underpin it’s serving. We’re rebuilding our ads management platform to handle 1000x our current scale while also allowing our eng teams to iterate rapidly on new features. We’re looking for an experienced developer to join this business critical team.
What you’ll do:
- Join a team of 6 engineers to scale our ads management system to serve millions of advertisers around the world
- Develop processes to systematically evaluate the ads management system for regressions in system performance and key business metrics
- Design solutions that allow a large number of contributors to build features, while still maintaining a high quality and rapid deployment schedule
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with scaling MySQL or other transactional datastores
- Experience with building Java systems for scale and speed
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Security Engineer - Detection
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Software Development Engineer in Test (backend)
Twilio, Dublin, Ireland
Full Stack Engineer
The Sourcery, Custora
Repair Technicians (Mobile Phones + Tablets)
SquareTrade, New York
Data Warehouse Engineer
XO Group, Austin