Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Visual discovery destination
We're looking for a digital marketing manager to lead our paid and owned digital strategy for partner marketing. This role will be responsible for developing, launching, optimizing and measuring our partner marketing campaigns through digital channels.
What you'll do:
- Develop digital marketing strategies that combine creative storytelling with data-driven results to inspire and educate marketers through Pinterest's differentiated positioning.
- Create scaled marketing campaigns, working with XFN partners in product marketing, content marketing, insights and analytics.
- Build marketing plans and test tactics for channels and segments to drive ongoing innovation in digital marketing.
- Measure performance through qualitative and quantitative analysis and use those findings to continually improve on digital marketing successes.
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years digital marketing experience preferably with consumer-facing brands in tech
- Background in working cross functionally with marketing and sales teams to understand unique business needs and solutions.
- Analytical skills to understand and communicate performance against business objectives
- Proven experience creating innovative integrated marketing campaigns
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit https://www.pinterest.com/
Jobs You May Like
Divisional Merchandise Manager
RueLaLa, New York City
Senior SEO Strategist
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Senior Paid Search Marketing Manager (SEM) (m/f)
Sr. Social Listening Researcher, Consumer Insights
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
BounceX, New York
Postmates, San Francisco