Product Marketing Manager, Video & New Ad Formats
Pinterest, San Francisco
Visual discovery destination
Pinterest is building a product that inspires millions of people to be creative, every day. One that helps them discover things they love, and go do them in real life. Brands live at the center of that. Content from businesses plays a critical role in connecting people to the right ideas for them.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will help us launch and drive adoption of our new ad formats with a focus on video solutions. In this role, you’ll represent our video ad products internally and externally with the goal of activating partners and providing our Product Management and Engineering teams with a clear perspective on the market needs and value proposition. You’ll be the glue that brings teams together through the Go-To-Market process and ensure that we’re delivering value to both partners and Pinners.
What you'll do:
- Influence our monetization strategy and the products we’re building through market analysis, competitive research and partner feedback
- Drive cross-functional alignment through the product development and the Go-To-Market process, tracking success metrics accordingly
- Define the messaging, positioning and launch plan for new and existing ad products
- Work with senior leadership to drive adoption of strategic priorities and identify large market opportunities
- Communicate with internal and external teams to educate and inspire them on Pinterest’s solutions for advertisers
What we’re looking for :
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, ideally marketing and selling video ads
- Great product intuition and judgement on where the ads video market is going in addition to where it’s been
- Effective communicator with a vision who can bring others along the journey, both internal and external
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management and operational skills
- Proven ability to turn data and insights into marketing strategies and messages.
- A passion for Pinterest!
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit https://www.pinterest.com/
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Marketing
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Publicity Manager, APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Fall 2017 Public Relations Internship
Time Inc., New York, NY
Junior Local Market Rep
Weedmaps, Los Angeles, California, United States
Awards - EMEA
Netflix, London, United Kingdom