At Pinterest, we have millions of lines of code in Java, C++, GO, Python, thousands of builds and hundreds of deploys every day. It is a huge challenge to scale our build/release pipeline to meet our fast-growing engineering demand. As a software engineer on the Release Engineering team you’ll create and maintain various systems including source control management, build, test and deploy, help establish processes and best practice on code review, test and release.
What you’ll do:
- Extend our source control management system to help increase engineering productivity and ensure its scalability
- Improve our build tools to make sure our build release process more efficient and reliable
- Create testing framework for our engineer to easily create integration test cases.
- Maintain our internal deploy system to make sure we smoothly ship code to production on a daily base.
- Help troubleshoot issues in build/test/deploy process.
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive knowledge of Git, Python, Java, Docker, Linux
- Experience with continuous integration system, e.g. Jenkins
- Experience with modern build tools such as Maven, Bazel
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, attitude of fixing problems
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Ruby Integration Engineer
CityBase, Chicago / Remote
Sr. iOS Developer
moovel North America, Portland, OR
Project Engineer (m/w) Quality / Standardization
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Senior Software Engineer
Green Chef, Boulder, CO
Sr. Rails Engineer
Medidata Solutions, New York, NY