At Pinterest, we have millions of lines of code, thousands of builds and hundreds of deploys every day. It is a huge challenge to scale our development tools and infrastructure to meet our fast-growing engineering demand. As a senior software engineer on the developer tools team you will partner with engineering teams, driving company-wide engineering initiatives and developing scalable tools and infrastructure that help engineers develop, test, debug and release software quickly. There are always some hardest and most interesting challenges of developing software at scale. We are focused on solving them without sacrificing quality, velocity, and stability.
What you’ll do:
- Drive/contribute to engineering projects from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity
- Design and build the next generation developer tooling and infrastructure for Pinterest
- Drive adoption of best practices in developer workflow to ensure code quality and health
What we’re looking for:
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent programming skills in one or more of the following languages: Python, C++ and Java
- Proficient on Python, Shell or another scripting language
- Ability to drive large technical projects and strong problem solving skill
- Experience on tools/system such as Git, Docker, Jenkins and Linux is a plus
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Project Manager (w/m)
Senior Software Engineer, Extensibility
Okta, San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA
Senior Front End Developer
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Incident Response Analyst
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654 ste 620
Technical Lead Consultant