Pinterest helps people find inspiration—for everything from tonight’s dinner to next summer’s vacation or a dream house down the road. Partners play a big role in making those inspirations a reality, through their organic and paid investment on Pinterest.
As an Ads Measurement Lead you will design and execute empirical research to help a variety of Advertising Partners understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising on Pinterest. This research will include both analyses for individual clients and to inform the industry as a whole. The candidate will also use learnings from this work to influence Pinterest’s internal measurement product and ad product roadmap.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Measurement Analysts to conduct in-depth standard and custom research studies for Pinterest’s partners that analyze advertising effectiveness via a combination of internal and external measurement tools
- Develop research to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies on Pinterest
- Communicate complex results back to non-technical client audience and influence client measurement thinking
- Work closely with our Partner Managers to deliver measurement-based recommendations to our Partners for future campaigns
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for key strategic advertiser relationships as they pertain to measurement
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of digital ads measurement experience
- Expertise with both Brand Lift and Direct Response ads measurement methodologies
- Experience working directly with Partners to develop campaign measurement strategies
- Strong analytical skills, at ease working with spreadsheets and multiple sources of data to turn numbers into insights.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales teams, product teams and other members of the Ads Measurement team
- Experience with SQL highly preferred
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit https://www.pinterest.com/
Jobs You May Like
Coffee Meets Bagel, SF or Remote
Strategic Insights & Analytics Intern NY/LA - Summer 2018
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Squarespace, New York, NY
Analista de Negócios / Business Analyst
ThoughtWorks, Porto Alegre
Business Solution Architect (Global Services)