Great brands help make Pinner's inspirations a reality, and we’re looking for a seasoned Sales Manager to help connect them to millions of Pinners. You’ll develop strong brand relationships and work closely with stakeholders to help them get the most out of Pinterest and meet their business goals. You'll collaborate on major initiatives and see them through to success, while being the primary contact for our partners at the highest level.
What you'll do
- Manage and lead a team of 4 account managers and partner managers helping set clear goals for them, motivating them to hit their revenue targets and coaching them to drive value for their partners and for Pinterest
- Exceed your quarterly revenue targets and build an always-on business by proving that Pinterest drives sales for your partners
- Build deep, meaningful relationships with CEO/CMO level contacts at your clients and leadership teams at agency/creative/PMPs
- Deep understanding of and experience with Auto
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships, and work internally with product and engineering teams to respond to partner needs and feedback
What we're looking for
- 15+ years experience in advertising, digital, and/or media sales; established industry relationships and experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations
- Experience managing a world-class sales team, including extensive forecasting experience and achieving or exceeding revenue goals
- Strong understanding and experience in highly analytical and performance-based media organizations with a background in search and programmatic advertising
- Ability to interface with product and engineering to synthesize customer needs and feedback
- Strong team player and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.