Pinterest helps people find inspiration—for everything from tonight’s dinner to next summer’s vacation or a dream house down the road. Great brands help make those inspirations a reality, and we're looking for a self-driven Account Manager to help our most strategic partners successfully grow their business through Pinterest. You'll work directly with our most strategic advertisers as a trusted consultant to their business, and your strategic advice and coaching will be core to the value we bring as a platform.
What you’ll do:
- Retain and grow revenue with our largest partners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners’ executive, operational, and agency teams while being their internal advocate
- Gain a deep understanding of our partners’ business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to partners
- Work cross-functionally to help Pinterest build a world-class advertising platform
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of digital advertising, account management or sales experience, managing strategic relationships, driving call agendas and cadence
- Analytical skills with proven ability to use Excel to turn data into actionable insights and recommendations for our partners
- Experience managing forecasts and achieving goals
- Strong communication skills in person, on the phone, and through email
- A team player who’s able to work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
ZeroCater, San Francisco, CA
Senior Account Executive: Los Angeles
Place Showroom, Downtown, Los Angeles
Programmatic Account Manager
BounceX, New York
Account Executive - Strategic Brands
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Snap Inc., Dubai, UAE