Pinterest helps people find inspiration—for everything from tonight’s dinner to next summer’s vacation or a dream house down the road. Great brands help make those inspirations a reality, and we're looking for a self-driven Account Manager to help our most strategic partners successfully grow their business through Pinterest. You'll work directly with our most strategic advertisers as a trusted consultant to their business, and your strategic advice and coaching will be core to the value we bring as a platform.
What you’ll do:
- Retain and grow revenue with our largest partners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners’ executive, operational, and agency teams while being their internal advocate
- Gain a deep understanding of our partners’ business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to partners
- Work cross-functionally to help Pinterest build a world-class advertising platform
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of digital advertising, account management or sales experience, managing strategic relationships, driving call agendas and cadence
- Analytical skills with proven ability to use Excel to turn data into actionable insights and recommendations for our partners
- Experience managing forecasts and achieving goals
- Strong communication skills in person, on the phone, and through email
- A team player who’s able to work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.