Pinterest helps people find inspiration—for everything from tonight’s dinner to next summer’s vacation or a dream house down the road. Partners play a big role in making those inspirations a reality, through their organic and paid investment on Pinterest.
As an Ads Researcher, you will design and execute research to help Partners advertise better on Pinterest. The research questions will center on key audiences, categories, and consumer behaviors for advertisers in a variety of industries. You will also oversee an audience measurement program. Your work will help marketers understand their opportunity on Pinterest and plan their media campaigns based on data.
What you’ll do:
- Lead research projects from start to finish on topics ranging from moms to holiday recipes to product loyalty on Pinterest.
- Oversee audience measurement program to benchmark Pinterest against competitors and represent our unique value to Partners.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to identify key research questions.
- Design and conduct research with behavioral and attitudinal (survey) study methods. Become an expert on Pinterest’s internal data and manage external studies through market research vendors.
- Distill findings to actionable recommendations and insights stories that can impact our Partners’ business objectives.
- Communicate widely through presentations, white papers, press, and conferences.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years digital ads experience working in insights/market research/analytics
- Expertise in consumer research methodologies and managing studies through vendors
- Experience with syndicated audience measurement data (comScore, Nielsen)
- Experience with data manipulation (SQL, SAS, Stata, R, Python, etc.) highly preferred
- Curious researcher with the ability to tell engaging and actionable insights stories
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit https://www.pinterest.com/
Jobs You May Like
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Domain Expert, Public Sector
Dataminr, New York, NY
Pinterest Labs Researcher
Pinterest, San Francisco
Quality Assurance Analyst
Sales Operations Analyst
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Data Scientist, Intern 2018 - Inference
Airbnb, San Francisco, California