As a Sales Finance Manager, you’ll act as CFO for the Growth (mid-market) sales channel and be a critical member of its cross-functional leadership team. You’ll drive sophisticated analysis to inform the team’s strategic direction while also delivering financial essentials like sales targets, budgets, deal assessment, and weekly management reporting. Your expertise on the business, analytic rigor and objective point of view will make you an indispensible resource to executives across both Finance and Sales.
What you’ll do:
- Advise Finance and Sales leadership on strategy and progress
- Lead business planning initiatives to ensure long-term financial health of sales channel
- Assess financial implications of ad sales deals
- Deliver strategic impact to the business through timely, actionable analysis
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of technology, banking, private equity, corporate finance, economics or consulting experience in a fast-paced industry
- Demonstrated experience using analytics and cross-functional collaboration to drive impact at scale
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Entrepreneurial, flexible and collaborative
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.