We're looking for a Sales Operations Manager to work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency. Team members are experts in business strategy and operations, and use an analytical, strategic, pragmatic, and results-oriented approach to drive success for partners and Pinterest.
What you'll do :
- Analyze and determine insights from key business drivers, trends, and operating metrics by translating data into insights and action.
- Communicate recommendations to sales leadership and the broader organization.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Finance and Product.
- Lead projects, see around corners, and provide coaching and thought partnership to your team.
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative or analytical major (engineering, mathematics, accounting, economics), on an MBA.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience in a technology/media company.
- Understanding of sales and digital advertising platforms plus working knowledge of sales systems and tools.
- Experience working in the areas of strategy, organizational design, process optimization and go-to-market approach.
- Able to independently lead projects and independently scope, prioritize and execute initiatives.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Want to learn more about Pinterest? Visit Pinterest's website.
Jobs You May Like
Distribution Center Facilities Manager, Whitestown, IN
Brooks Running, Whitestown, Indiana
Enigma, New York
Program Manager - Contract
Melbourne IT, Melbourne
Global Operations Associate
Flexport, Atlanta, GA
Quality Control Officer
BIW Staff Controls Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA