Our engineering team is our biggest team, yet we try to keep it flat and scalable using an innovative model built around independently operating Tribes. Each Tribe is a self-efficient unit with a full ownership of its own area, accommodating Product Managers, Designers and all necessary Engineering roles. Developers have a lot of freedom, they get to pick Missions to work on and when they’re done with a Mission, they’re back at the Launchpad keeping the show running and recovering before the next Mission.
As a full-stack developer, you’ll get to touch both our Node.js backend services and the frontend code in React.js above it. Well, sometimes also our legacy PHP + Backbone.js monolith, but hopefully not too much as we’re getting rid of it at a fast pace.
What you'll do:
- Work independently in a team and deliver high-quality code in a timely manner
- Do code reviews and provide feedback to your peers
- Write automated tests
- Deploy to production and maintain monitoring
- Be on call when it’s your turn, react to alerts and resolve production incidents
- Continuously improve your stack and pay off technical debt
- Think multi-DC, highly available and scalable
Who we're looking for:
- Proven software development track record
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Interest and contributions to Open Source community is a great plus
- Understanding of security threats
- Experience with multi-DC cloud-based services is a great plus
- Fluent English is a must
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- No corporate BS
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 75,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing global startup
- A position in our Prague office
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add a few lines on why we should pay extra attention to your application.
Czech it out:
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.
Want to learn more about Pipedrive? Visit Pipedrive's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one