Pipedrive is a leading sales management tool that makes selling simple and salespeople unstoppable. Over 80,000 companies worldwide swear by its intuitive and visual design.
We believe it takes great people to make a great product, so we’ve assembled a team of 400 and counting bright minds between our six global offices.
We're seeking for a Support Engineer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic and innovative sales management solution around.
In this role, you’ll be the guardian of our outstanding customer experience. You will be working with our stellar customer support, product development, and engineering teams on resolving customer requests and issues that demand your technical knowledge. You are our ideal candidate if you want to work on challenging problems with smart people. You're attentive to detail and are exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws. You’re looking for a role with substantial opportunities to learn, grow, and take on more (the good news is, we have that stuff in spades!).
What you’ll do:
- Work with the customer support team on resolving customers technical issues
- Restore customer data from backups and logs
- Debug customer-specific errors, report these to developers and follow-up on fixes
- Build internal tools to solve emergency issues that customers might face
- Manage crisis situations in case of feature failure or app downtime
Who we’re looking for:
- Good with SQL and databases
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Knowledge about web software internals
- A curious and pragmatic mind;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for technology and a knack for details
- Excitement and passion for start-ups. We’re cool; we hope you are too
- Experience in a Linux/Unix environment is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 75,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- A chance to be a part of Estonia’s next big success story
- A position in our Lisbon office
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.