All our products, services and integrations produce a mountain of data, which we want to use to make better software. To do this, we need to collect relevant data, organize it into a data warehouse and make it available for analysis. In short, we need to manage our big data systems.
What you’ll do:
- Develop software to automate management and monitoring of our big data tools including Terraform, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Airflow, Redshift and many others
- Design and build efficient platform and frameworks that are used by other technical people (like data engineers and data scientists) in their daily work
- Implement integrations with new data sources
- Mentor our internal users on ways how to get most out of the data processing platform
- Ensure that our solution can scale to billions of data records and hundreds of terabytes of data
We’re looking for someone with:
- Excitement about the latest big data technologies and eagerness to integrate those in the cloud (AWS) to solve real business scenarios
- A good grasp of several programming languages and experience writing real-world applications
- Knowledge of Python, or willingness to learn it
- A good handle on SQL and ability to find your way in the relational databases
- Nonstop attention to detail
- Ability to work with international teams and feel comfortable with agile development
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- An international team with offices in Estonia, US, UK, Portugal, and the Czech Republic
- Flexible work style and schedule
- A place in our new Tallinn office (one of the coolest offices in all of Estonia!)
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.
Want to learn more about Pipedrive? Visit Pipedrive's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.