Pipedrive is a leading sales management tool that makes selling simple and salespeople unstoppable. Over 80,000 companies worldwide swear by its intuitive and visual design.
We believe it takes great people to make a great product, so we’ve assembled a team of 400 and counting bright minds between our six global offices.
One thing that has served Pipedrive well is having great customer support.
The go-the-extra-mile, pour-your-heart-into-it, delivering-happiness kind of support that people notice and appreciate. And not everyone wants to work like that. So if you’re the “it’s 5:01, I’m off the clock” or “I just need a job”-type, you can probably stop reading.
Luckily there are many who care about their job and their customers. We’re looking for one of those caring people to join our support team in New York, in the heart of Midtown East.
What follows is a serious list of requirements and desired skills but the most important thing is that you care. Other things we can talk about. And the benefits package is decent. Great, even.
We’d like the Customer Solutions Expert to have:
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Excellent customer service skills – great listening, responsiveness, follow-through, further escalation, and such.
- Some experience with software testing, root cause identification and issue documentation.
- Understanding of email systems, filtering, spam, and mail integration.
- Basic understanding of relational databases. (But again, the most important thing is that you care)
- Ability to interact with other team members in Support as well as other functional areas including product management and engineering.
- Fluency in English is a must.
It’s a big plus if the Customer Solutions Expert had:
- Some knowledge of sales – leads, opportunities, deal tracking and reporting.
- Experience with sales/CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com or Zoho CRM.
- Experience with helpdesk tools like Freshdesk, Zendesk etc.
In exchange we offer:
- A chance to apply your caring skills at a fast-growing tech startup.
- Fun colleagues on 2 continents, 4 time zones and a vibrant company culture.
- Competitive base pay.
- An annual 15-minute motivational talk from our CEO (We're kidding, of course. These don't happen every year).
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.
What to know before applying:
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by a Pipedrive entity* (“Pipedrive”), which is located the address indicated below. Pipedrive’s data protection officer is Martin Ojala, who can be contacted at d[email protected]. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Pipedrive’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Pipedrive, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Pipedrive to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on behalf of Pipedrive. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the Privacy Shield framework or the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission. You can get more information on the appropriate safeguards by contacting [email protected].
Pipedrive will keep your application data for up to 1 year in order to consider you for other positions that may become available and be suitable for you. Pipedrive will then delete most of the data, keeping only your name, link to public professional profile, positions applied, interviewers, our decision along with its reasoning for up to 3 years for historical record and to optimize hiring processes. You can object to such processing by contacting Pipedrive at [email protected]. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority
*Controller and relevant contact details:
- For applicants to positions based in Estonia: Pipedrive OÜ, located at Paldiski mnt 80, Tallinn 10617, Estonia.
- For applicants to positions based in the United Kingdom: Pipedrive UK Ltd., located at Hogarth House, 136 High Holborn, London, England, WC1V 6PX.
- For applicants to positions based in Portugal: Atrium Saldanha, Praça Duque de Saldanha, 1, Piso 4, fracção E 1050-094 Lisboa.
- For applicants to positions based in the United States: Pipedrive Inc., 460 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10016.
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.