Pipedrive is a leading sales management tool that makes selling simple and salespeople unstoppable. Over 80,000 companies worldwide swear by its intuitive and visual design.
We believe it takes great people to make a great product, so we’ve assembled a team of 400 and counting bright minds between our six global offices.
We are now looking for a Senior Sales Analyst to join our team in New York, in the heart of Midtown East.
What you’ll do:
- Prepares sales forecasts and collects and analyzes data to evaluate current sales goals.
- Create Weekly, monthly, quarterly dashboards for sales and executive management to track essential KPI’s, and report on trends.
- Assists in the development of sales quotas and compensation plans for the sales team.
- Prepare regular analysis that evaluates sales performance in the context of overall marketing and acquisition efforts (i.e. sales assisted acquisition vs. self serve).
- Recommends changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional efforts based on research and analysis of trends.
Who you are:
- 4-year degree in related field (finance, marketing, business administration)
- 5+ years of related experience in Sales Analysis, Business Analysis, or Financial Planning & Analysis
- Strong ability to build operating models and forecasts
- Excellent at evaluating large data sets and identify patterns and opportunities to optimize
- Excellent communication skills; can succinctly explain why the things they are identifying and recommending are important to the business (i.e. what does it solve).
- Experience with Tableau and SQL a plus
In exchange we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 80,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.
What to know before applying:
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by a Pipedrive entity* (“Pipedrive”), which is located the address indicated below. Pipedrive’s data protection officer is Martin Ojala, who can be contacted at [email protected]. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Pipedrive’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Pipedrive, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Pipedrive to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on behalf of Pipedrive. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the Privacy Shield framework or the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission. You can get more information on the appropriate safeguards by contacting [email protected].
Pipedrive will keep your application data for up to 1 year in order to consider you for other positions that may become available and be suitable for you. Pipedrive will then delete most of the data, keeping only your name, link to public professional profile, positions applied, interviewers, our decision along with its reasoning for up to 3 years for historical record and to optimize hiring processes. You can object to such processing by contacting Pipedrive at [email protected]. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority
*Controller and relevant contact details:
- For applicants to positions based in Estonia: Pipedrive OÜ, located at Paldiski mnt 80, Tallinn 10617, Estonia.
- For applicants to positions based in the United Kingdom: Pipedrive UK Ltd., located at Hogarth House, 136 High Holborn, London, England, WC1V 6PX.
- For applicants to positions based in Portugal: Atrium Saldanha, Praça Duque de Saldanha, 1, Piso 4, fracção E 1050-094 Lisboa.
- For applicants to positions based in the United States: Pipedrive Inc., 460 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10016.
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.
Want to learn more about Pipedrive? Visit Pipedrive's website.
397 Active Jobs
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.