Customer Success Manager (French)
We help salespeople focus on actions that close deals
As a member of our customer success team, you will be the problem solver and ambassador for our clients, assisting them if they run into difficulty while building value for a variety of Pipedrive’s product offerings. We care about our customers' success and experience when using Pipedrive, and we will go out of our way to ensure they meet their goals! In our office in our newly built office in Tallinn, you will play a meaningful role on this growing team.
What you'll do:
- Serve as a guide to a high volume of customers and be their advocate as they navigate our CRM product
- Make outbound calls to re-engage clients and help guide them
- Identify trends impacting client experience and communicate operational issues to our product management teams
- Give our users the most awesome experience by contributing to FAQ resources
- See the patterns in common customer issues and help our marketing and product development teams solve them by improving features
We're looking for someone with:
- Fluency in French and a good level of English
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred, but experience can be considered in the place of a degree
- 3-5 years of client success experience involving account management/upselling or targeting measured success
- Familiarity with tools such as Pipedrive and Zendesk preferred
- Patient, personable and kind both on the phone and in writing
- A customer service mindset. You understand what makes people tick and want to help them succeed.
- A skill for spotting patterns. You notice when a lot of people are running into similar issues and are excited to help us make that problem disappear.
- The desire to work in a startup environment, a proactive mindset and minimal need for supervision
What we offer:
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a motivated, passionate team around you
- Competitive salary
- Lots of room for personal and career development as you grow with the company
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 80,000+ companies worldwide
- A position in our brand-new Tallinn office
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.