One thing that has served Pipedrive well is having great customer support.
The go-the-extra-mile, pour-your-heart-into-it, delivering-happiness kind of support that people notice and appreciate. And not everyone wants to work like that. So if you’re the “it’s 5:01, I’m off the clock” or “I just need a job”-type, you can probably stop reading.
Luckily there are many who care about their job and their customers. We’re looking for one of those caring people to join our support team in Tallinn, Estonia.
What follows is a serious list of requirements and desired skills but the most important thing is that you care. Other things we can talk about. And the benefits package is decent. Great, even.
We’d like the Customer Solutions Expert to have:
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Excellent customer service skills – great listening, responsiveness, follow-through, further escalation, and such.
- Some experience with software testing, root cause identification and issue documentation.
- Understanding of email systems, filtering, spam, and mail integration.
- Basic understanding of relational databases. (But again, the most important thing is that you care)
- Ability to interact with other team members in Support as well as other functional areas including product management and engineering.
- Fluency in English is a must, every other language is a plus.
It’s a big plus if the Customer Solutions Expert had:
- Some knowledge of sales – leads, opportunities, deal tracking and reporting.
- Experience with sales/CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com or Zoho CRM.
- Experience with helpdesk tools like Freshdesk, Zendesk etc.
In exchange we offer:
- A chance to apply your caring skills at a fast-growing tech startup.
- Fun colleagues on 2 continents, 4 time zones and a vibrant company culture.
- Apart from base pay also a good benefits package.
- No corporate BS.
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.
Want to learn more about Pipedrive? Visit Pipedrive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Business Development Associate - Enterprise
Flatiron School, New York
Support Advocate (German speaking)
Tradeshift, Bucharest, Romania
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Boston (Prudential Center)
Bonobos, Boston, MA
Floor Leader - Pacific Centre
Lush Cosmetics, Vancouver, BC
Showroom Manager - Tysons Corner
Peloton, Tysons Corner, Virginia
Stock Associate (Part-Time) - Brooklyn
rag & bone, Brooklyn, NY