As a member of our Customer Success Team, you will be the problem solver and ambassador for our clients, assisting them if they run into difficulty while building value for a variety of Pipedrive’s product offerings. We care about our customers' success and experience when using Pipedrive, and we will go out of our way to ensure they meet their goals! In our office in the heart of Midtown East, you will play a meaningful role on this growing team.
- Serving as a guide to a high volume of customers on the product and processes. Be their advocate as they navigate the platform.
- Performing outbound calls to re-engage clients and help guide them through the platform.
- Identifying trends impacting client experience and communicating operational issues to our Product Management teams.
- Building out FAQs and improving product features to make our product simpler, clearer, and better for everyone.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 3-5 years of client success experience involving account management/upselling or targeting measured success.
- Familiarity with tools such as Pipedrive and Zendesk preferred.
Personality and Values:
- Patient, personable, and kind both on the phone and in writing.
- Customer service mindset; you understand what makes people tick and you want to help them succeed.
- Good at spotting patterns; you notice when a lot of people are running into similar issues and you are excited to help us make that problem disappear by developing customer solutions and communicating with Marketing and Product Development departments.
- Desire to work in a startup environment, with proactive mindset and minimum need for supervision
- Goal/target oriented
If this sounds like an inspiring opportunity you would like to be a part of, we look forward to hearing from you
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.
Want to learn more about Pipedrive? Visit Pipedrive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Client Architect, East Region
MuleSoft, New York City, Philadelphia, Washington D.C.
Key Account Project Manager Intern
Doctolib, Paris, France
Pre Sales Consultant
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Account Executive
Appboy, New York
Director, Enterprise Sales (OLA Region)
Box, New Orleans, LA
Enterprise Sales Engineer - New York
Rubrik, Remote Sales