As a member of our Customer Success Team, you will be the problem solver and ambassador for our clients, assisting them if they run into difficulty while building value for a variety of Pipedrive’s product offerings. We care about our customers' success and experience when using Pipedrive, and we will go out of our way to ensure they meet their goals! In our office in the heart of Midtown East, you will play a meaningful role on this growing team.
- Serving as a guide to a high volume of customers on the product and processes. Be their advocate as they navigate the platform.
- Performing outbound calls to re-engage clients and help guide them through the platform.
- Identifying trends impacting client experience and communicating operational issues to our Product Management teams.
- Building out FAQs and improving product features to make our product simpler, clearer, and better for everyone.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 3-5 years of client success experience involving account management/upselling or targeting measured success.
- Familiarity with tools such as Pipedrive and Zendesk preferred.
Personality and Values:
- Patient, personable, and kind both on the phone and in writing.
- Customer service mindset; you understand what makes people tick and you want to help them succeed.
- Good at spotting patterns; you notice when a lot of people are running into similar issues and you are excited to help us make that problem disappear by developing customer solutions and communicating with Marketing and Product Development departments.
- Desire to work in a startup environment, with proactive mindset and minimum need for supervision
- Goal/target oriented
If this sounds like an inspiring opportunity you would like to be a part of, we look forward to hearing from you!
What to know before applying:
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by a Pipedrive entity* (“Pipedrive”), which is located the address indicated below. Pipedrive’s data protection officer is Martin Ojala, who can be contacted at [email protected]. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Pipedrive’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Pipedrive, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Pipedrive to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on behalf of Pipedrive. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the Privacy Shield framework or the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission. You can get more information on the appropriate safeguards by contacting [email protected].
Pipedrive will keep your application data for up to 1 year in order to consider you for other positions that may become available and be suitable for you. Pipedrive will then delete most of the data, keeping only your name, link to public professional profile, positions applied, interviewers, our decision along with its reasoning for up to 3 years for historical record and to optimize hiring processes. You can object to such processing by contacting Pipedrive at [email protected]. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority
*Controller and relevant contact details:
- For applicants to positions based in Estonia: Pipedrive OÜ, located at Paldiski mnt 80, Tallinn 10617, Estonia.
- For applicants to positions based in the United Kingdom: Pipedrive UK Ltd., located at Hogarth House, 136 High Holborn, London, England, WC1V 6PX.
- For applicants to positions based in Portugal: Atrium Saldanha, Praça Duque de Saldanha, 1, Piso 4, fracção E 1050-094 Lisboa.
- For applicants to positions based in the United States: Pipedrive Inc., 460 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10016.
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.
Want to learn more about Pipedrive? Visit Pipedrive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Paxata, Redwood City
Luxury Retreats - Home Consultant/Property Inspector, Hollywood - REMOTE (Contract)
Airbnb, Los Angeles, United States
Sales Development Representative
Flexport, Chicago, IL
CRM & Email Executive - E-commerce
Social Media Marketing & Communications Manager
OnDeck, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Enterprise Account Executive