Software Testing Quality Analyst
Pipedrive, Tallinn, Tartu
We help salespeople focus on actions that close deals
Software Quality Analyst
In this role you will join the Quality Engineering team but also work with small development teams across the whole Pipedrive. You will work with product owners on testing and planning, with engineers on creating automated tests and the quality engineering team on creating visibility on what is tested and how. You will have a set of features as your responsibility and you will also participate in the release planning of new features and services that make up a unified, well functioning Pipedrive.
You are our ideal candidate if you have worked on manual and automated functional testing and understand the layers of tests (aka V model). A big plus is experience on launching new features and services where you have contributed on release planning, security, load and performance and non-functional testing.
You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
- A passion for quality and testing in general
- Experience of bug management, debugging features and exploratory testing
- Understanding of the testing that happens on unit and component level all the way up to integration and non-functional requirements
- Experience using a testing related toolset (JIRA, Jenkins, etc.) including automation and a continuous integration environment
- Managed outsourced testing task definition and results measurement
- Built Software Quality Metrics and visibility of testing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excitement and passion for start-ups. We’re cool; we hope you are too.
What we have to offer
- Competitive base pay
- International team with offices in US and Estonia
- No corporate BS and flexible work style and time
- One of the coolest offices in Estonia
- Working for best private sector employer in Estonia 2016
- A chance to be a part of the next success story out of Estonia
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.
Want to learn more about Pipedrive? Visit Pipedrive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Web Developer Apprentice (Chicago)
Intrepid Pursuits, Chicago, IL
Ruby Developer, Platform Group
Big Data Engineer
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Software Engineer, Content Quality
Pinterest, San Francisco
Dev Ops Engineer
Fearless, Baltimore - Fearless HQ
Engineering Manager - Product Engineering
Dropbox, New York, NY