Pipedrive is growing fast with hundreds of new users signing up every day. While we’re doing a good job in onboarding them with our emails, articles and videos, many still would like a human touch to understand the product better and make the purchase decision. Giving that human touch to Pipedrive’s free trial signups is exactly why we’re looking for an Inside Sales Consultant to join the team in our New York office.
Here’s what the role is about:
- Create loyal Pipedrive clients by spending your day handling 70-80 outbound calls of prospective and current trial customers
- Connect new customers with Pipedrive by understanding their businesses and showing the value of Pipedrive’s solutions
- Conduct consultative conversations with customers by asking key questions to understand their needs
- Become an expert on Pipedrive to be able to provide right fit solutions to solve customers’ problems
- Attain and exceed your sales and customer experience goals
Here’s what we need from you:
- Ready and willing to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- Enjoy an environment where you spend your day talking on the phone with clients
- Bachelors degree and/or 1-2 years of relevant sales experience
- Be open to working in a fast-moving environment
- Ready to jump-start a sales career
- Flexible, coachable, and willing to change your sales methods
- Ability to move quickly from one client to the next with both inbound and outbound calls
- Like working in a team environment encouraging others, sharing your best practices, and willing to take tips from peers
- Exceptional communication skills in both verbal and written
- You are not afraid to ask for prospects’ business!
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.
Want to learn more about Pipedrive? Visit Pipedrive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative - San Francisco
Elastic, San Francisco, CA
Sales Associate, Brooklyn
Bonobos, Brooklyn, NY
Sales Development Representative
Conductor, New York, New York
Sales Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, White Plains, NY
Account Executive (Direct Sales)
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Abbot Kinney
Warby Parker, Los Angeles, CA