Pipedrive is a leading sales management tool that makes selling simple and salespeople unstoppable. Over 80,000 companies worldwide swear by its intuitive and visual design.
We believe it takes great people to make a great product, so we’ve assembled a team of 400 and counting bright minds between our six global offices.
Here’s what the role is about:
- Create loyal Pipedrive clients by spending your day handling 70-80 outbound calls of prospective and current trial customers
- Connect new customers with Pipedrive by understanding their businesses and showing the value of Pipedrive’s solutions
- Conduct consultative conversations with customers by asking key questions to understand their needs
- Become an expert on Pipedrive to be able to provide right fit solutions to solve customers’ problems
- Attain and exceed your sales and customer experience goals
Here’s what we need from you:
- Ready and willing to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- Enjoy an environment where you spend your day talking on the phone with clients
- Bachelors degree and/or 1-2 years of relevant sales experience
- Be open to working in a fast-moving environment
- Ready to jump-start a sales career
- Flexible, coachable, and willing to change your sales methods
- Ability to move quickly from one client to the next with both inbound and outbound calls
- Like working in a team environment encouraging others, sharing your best practices, and willing to take tips from peers
- Exceptional communication skills in both verbal and written
- You are not afraid to ask for prospects’ business!
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.
Want to learn more about Pipedrive? Visit Pipedrive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Agency Lead, Germany
Pinterest, Berlin, DE; Hamburg, DE
Sentieo, New York, San Francisco
Sales Compensation Design Manager
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Account Executive
Quantcast, San Francisco
Account Manager - Commercial
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Sales Manager (Curitiba e Porto Alegre)
WeWork, Sao Paulo São Paulo Brazil