Pipedrive is growing fast with hundreds of new users signing up every day. While we’re doing a good job in onboarding them with our emails, articles and videos, many still would like a human touch to understand the product better and make the purchase decision. Giving that human touch to Pipedrive’s free trial signups is exactly why we’re looking for an Inside Sales Consultant to join the team in our New York office.
Here’s what the role is about:
- Create loyal Pipedrive clients by spending your day handling 70-80 outbound calls of prospective and current trial customers
- Connect new customers with Pipedrive by understanding their businesses and showing the value of Pipedrive’s solutions
- Conduct consultative conversations with customers by asking key questions to understand their needs
- Become an expert on Pipedrive to be able to provide right fit solutions to solve customers’ problems
- Attain and exceed your sales and customer experience goals
Here’s what we need from you:
- Ready and willing to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- Enjoy an environment where you spend your day talking on the phone with clients
- Bachelors degree and/or 1-2 years of relevant sales experience
- Be open to working in a fast-moving environment
- Ready to jump-start a sales career
- Flexible, coachable, and willing to change your sales methods
- Ability to move quickly from one client to the next with both inbound and outbound calls
- Like working in a team environment encouraging others, sharing your best practices, and willing to take tips from peers
- Exceptional communication skills in both verbal and written
- You are not afraid to ask for prospects’ business!
What to know before applying:
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by a Pipedrive entity* (“Pipedrive”), which is located the address indicated below. Pipedrive’s data protection officer is Martin Ojala, who can be contacted at [email protected]. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Pipedrive’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Pipedrive, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Pipedrive to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on behalf of Pipedrive. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the Privacy Shield framework or the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission. You can get more information on the appropriate safeguards by contacting [email protected].
Pipedrive will keep your application data for up to 1 year in order to consider you for other positions that may become available and be suitable for you. Pipedrive will then delete most of the data, keeping only your name, link to public professional profile, positions applied, interviewers, our decision along with its reasoning for up to 3 years for historical record and to optimize hiring processes. You can object to such processing by contacting Pipedrive at [email protected]. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority
*Controller and relevant contact details:
- For applicants to positions based in Estonia: Pipedrive OÜ, located at Paldiski mnt 80, Tallinn 10617, Estonia.
- For applicants to positions based in the United Kingdom: Pipedrive UK Ltd., located at Hogarth House, 136 High Holborn, London, England, WC1V 6PX.
- For applicants to positions based in Portugal: Atrium Saldanha, Praça Duque de Saldanha, 1, Piso 4, fracção E 1050-094 Lisboa.
- For applicants to positions based in the United States: Pipedrive Inc., 460 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10016.
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.