Customer Solutions Expert (Lisbon)
We help salespeople focus on actions that close deals
Pipedrive is a leading sales management tool that makes selling simple and salespeople unstoppable. Over 80,000 companies worldwide swear by its intuitive and visual design.We believe it takes great people to make a great product, so we’ve assembled a team of 400 and counting bright minds between our six global offices.
One thing that has served Pipedrive well is having great customer support.
The go-the-extra-mile, pour-your-heart-into-it, delivering-happiness kind of support that people notice and appreciate. And not everyone wants to work like that. So if you’re the “it’s 5:01, I’m off the clock” or “I just need a job”-type, you can probably stop reading.
Luckily there are many who care about their job and their customers. We’re looking for one of those caring people to join our support team in Lisbon, Portugal.
What follows is a serious list of requirements and desired skills but the most important thing is that you care. Other things we can talk about. And the benefits package is decent. Great, even.
We’d like the Customer Solutions Expert to have:
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Excellent customer service skills – great listening, responsiveness, follow-through, further escalation, and such.
- Some experience with software testing, root cause identification and issue documentation.
- Understanding of email systems, filtering, spam, and mail integration.
- Basic understanding of relational databases. (But again, the most important thing is that you care)
- Ability to interact with other team members in Support as well as other functional areas including product management and engineering.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese is a must.
It’s a big plus if the Customer Solutions Expert had:
- Some knowledge of sales – leads, opportunities, deal tracking and reporting.
- Experience with sales/CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com or Zoho CRM.
- Experience with helpdesk tools like Freshdesk, Zendesk etc.
In exchange we offer:
- A chance to apply your caring skills at a fast-growing tech startup.
- Fun colleagues on 2 continents, 4 time zones and a vibrant company culture.
- Competitive base pay.
- An annual 15-minute motivational talk from our CEO (We're kidding, of course. These don't happen every year).
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.
Want to learn more about Pipedrive? Visit Pipedrive's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.