Established in 2010, the company now employs over 300 staff members in offices in Estonia, New York, Lisbon and London serves over 70,000 paying customers around the world.
The company was named the Best Employer in Estonia in 2016 and Best Enterprise, SaaS B2B Startup by The Europas in 2015.
With over 20 nationalities represented amongst the staff, Pipedrive prides itself in employing the brightest talent from across the globe, covering a range of career types and job fields including Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales and Support. We believe that it takes great people to deliver a great product.
We’re seeking a Back-End Developer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative sales management mobile solution around. The position is open to our growing office in Tartu.
The technologies we use
- Node.js, PHP - on Back End
- React.js, Backbone.js - on Front End
- MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, OpenStack
We’re looking for smart, passionate, and capable software engineers who want to make an impact in the real world using bleeding edge technology. In this role you will be a central point of integration for Pipedrive different system components and will be working with experienced engineers, devops and product managers in a challenging, stimulating startup environment.
You are expected to work independently and deliver high quality code in a timely manner across a variety of product engagements. You are also responsible for code reviews and standards and best practices enforcement. You pride yourself in being an early adopter of powerful and fun tech; and don’t fall into the trap of supporting legacy software. You look for ways to improve your stack and constantly pay off technical debt.
The following experience is relevant to us
- Proven software development track record
- Experience with PHP or Node.js. If you have solid experience with other technologies but are willing to use PHP or Node.js, then we're ready to talk
- Ability to work in areas outside of our usual comfort zone, and get things done quickly
- Fluent English is a must
Would be a plus
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering
- Interest and contributions to the open source community
- Understanding of security threats
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Redis, OpenStack
What we have to offer
- A world-class working environment
- Competitive base pay
- No corporate BS
- A chance to be a part of the success story
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.