Pipedrive is a leading sales management tool that makes selling simple and salespeople unstoppable. Over 80,000 companies worldwide swear by its intuitive and visual design.
We believe it takes great people to make a great product, so we’ve assembled a team of 400 and counting bright minds between our six global offices.
If you’re a person who’s got skills, guts and ambition – and more importantly you like dogs and unicycles – then we want you to apply for the role of…
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our journey of building the most epic sales software around.
Product Manager is responsible for the roadmap planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including the gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product strategy, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or Project Manager
- Understanding the difference between building features and solving problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to lead without formal authority
- Developer or sales background is a plus
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum methodologies
Though these three things are must-haves:
- You get irritated by bad User Experience
- You get great pleasure from defining MVPs
- You like early validation and testing
What we have to offer:
- Ability to work on a product that our clients love
- A world-class working environment full of interesting perks
- A structured and transparent working environment with clear product roadmaps
- A flexible monthly benefits package (e.g paid gym access, public transportation, etc.)
- Yearly training & conferences allowance
- A competitive base pay
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add a few lines on why we should pay extra attention to your application.
Story of Pipedrive Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Back in 2010, two of our co-founders, both seasoned sales managers, realized that the CRM landscape was populated by software designed to please the top brass while ignoring the needs of the people doing the actual selling. So they partnered with talented developers to create a CRM that puts the needs of salespeople first. Grounded in the philosophy of activity-based selling, the result is Pipedrive, a tool now used by over 50,000 companies around the world. We have raised $30 million from Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Paua Ventures and others, and are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.
Want to learn more about Pipedrive? Visit Pipedrive's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos