Manager, Inside Sales team
Pivotal’s Story VIDEO
As a recognized leader in disciplined agile and lean software development practices, Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. Our cloud-native platform and suite of data tools drive software innovation for many of the world’s most admired brands, helping enterprises move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. We optimize for change and teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions, and are committed to open source and open standards.
Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our 2,000+ employees across offices worldwide subscribe to an ethos of kindness. We make a point to bring empathy to each and every project, and are guided by a purposeful mission—to transform how the world builds software.
Pivotal Sales has a unique opportunity to help some of the biggest brands in major industries create new digital experiences and rediscover the power of software by using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Labs, and Pivotal Data. Our team is growing exponentially as we are seeing a huge increase in demand from clients who are transforming their software delivery capability and building cloud-native applications to drive customer engagement.
- You will work in partnership with the Director, EMEA Go To Market to ensure successful implementation of company goals and ISR team performance goals
- You will be a top performing account/lead/business/sales development professional who is capable of managing, leading and mentoring other reps
- Must be comfortable with designing and executing strategic outbound campaigns, applying metrics management to assess and improve the performance of their team, and be comfortable working in a matrix environment where successful projects will require the coordination of multiple owners from different functional units.
- Must be adept at working in a fast paced, high pressure team environment while delivering timely, accurate and effective results.
- Leading and managing a team to deliver campaign outcomes (contacts discovered, event registrations, leads generated, meetings secured, etc)
- Participating in and leading customer campaigns and specific engagements with ISR team members
- Tracking and reviewing metrics to achieve daily productivity targets
- Assisting ISRs with crafting and critiquing strategic emails and outbound efforts
- Act as the interface between customers, partners and field sales team as needed
- Cross functional meeting management with peers/seniors from across business disciplines
- Assists ISR team by advising and coaching on product features, configurations, pricing, services, availability, etc. Incumbents will have sufficient knowledge to understand product features and the benefits to customers.
- Enforce the completion of Quarterly Evaluations (pre and post quarter)
- Is responsible for performance management and all aspects of people management for the ISR team
- Responsible for staffing and onboarding of new hires
Required Skills / Experiences
- Minimum of 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of ISR/ISR/BDR team management OR equivalent team management experience
- Excellent understanding of Inside Sales management process
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup
- Ability to prioritize projects and/or deliverables and to drive accurate and timely decisions
- Ability to manage in a matrix environment
- Possesses operational command of the business
- Mentoring/Coaching skills
- Proven track record of both individual contributor sales success and management success as documented by performance
- Extensive experience selling to “C” level targets and clients
- Ability to articulate how technology can be used to solve business problems and improve or automate existing processes
- An experienced IT individual who has worked in a sales management environment in the past.
- Fluent in English, additional language is a+
- Able to function in a high pressure sales environment committed to overachievement
- Team player who is able to work in a multicultural environment
- Good administration and attention to detail
- Experience of using CRM software
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
About Pivotal Software
About us Pivotal transforms how the world builds software. Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. We enable the leading companies in the world to innovate by employing an approach focused on building software. Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our team uses agile and lean approaches to teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions. We optimize for change so enterprises can move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. Recent updateSee all See all recent updates
Want to learn more about Pivotal Software? Visit Pivotal Software's website.
Jobs You May Like
Email Deliverability & Compliance Specialist
Dental Applications Engineer
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Product & Sales Internship for South America (German Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin
Junior Recipe Developer for the Belgian market - English version
Senior Product Designer (Belarus - Minsk)
Fitbit, Belarus - Minsk