Senior Product Manager, Field Delivery - Pivotal Cloud Foundry Solutions
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, Chicago, Denver, New York
At Pivotal, Silicon Valley is a State of Mind
PIVOTAL CLOUD FOUNDRY SOLUTIONS
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER, FIELD DELIVERY
PIVOTAL’S STORY (VIDEO)
Founded in 2013, Pivotal Software, Inc., combines our leading cloud-native platform, tools, and methodology to empower the world’s largest organizations to adapt to change and build great software. Our technology unleashes developer productivity, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
You are unique: as an exceptional, passionate, customer facing, hands-on Product Manager you will help customers transform to realize the benefits of cloud native applications and architectures on Pivotal Cloud Foundry. You are a problem solver and the thought of collaborating with a team to help companies transform to meet the challenges of tomorrow excites you. You enjoying working with other people and are motivated by creating “lightbulb” moments for the people you work with.
The Pivotal Cloud Foundry Solutions team strive to make our customers’ use of Pivotal Cloud Foundry successful. It turns out that successful use of technology requires some changes in people and process. We help our customers use a product-centric mindset to build a balanced team and a streamlined pathway to production, leaving app product teams unencumbered to deliver value to their customers. Our Product Managers, Solution Architects, and Platform Reliability Engineers pair with customer counterparts to transfer knowledge, culture and practices while achieving project goals.
In this role, you will:
- Pair with customer Product Managers to define and launch their new product offering, teaching them to become a change agent while gaining a customer base for the offering
- Enable, coach, and lead customers through the agile process: inceptions, daily standup meetings, retrospectives, iteration planning meetings, and story acceptance / rejection
- Support the sales process by leading customer conversations on strategic topics and/or how our team can help deliver successful outcomes
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and Product Engineering teams during the development, launch and continuing refinement of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and integrated 3rd party solutions
- Work collaboratively on internal initiatives; maintaining backlogs, driving feature completion, reporting to senior management on progress and prioritization
IDEAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCES
- You coach / mentor / lead teams with varied levels of experience with agile practices (e.g. Lean, Kanban, Scrum, XP) and tooling
- You define personas for the users and stakeholders of your product, and take pride in defining a product that positively changes these people’s lives
- You are experienced in the complexities of building and deploying software in the enterprise and use your creative mindset to improve velocity (Continuous Delivery) and reduce siloing (DevOps) to achieve a culture of continuous improvement
- You regularly use your relationship building skills to identify process dysfunction, work with people to define a better way, and use this to teach new skills, practices, approaches and values
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCES
- Demonstrated ability leading multi-team product initiatives
- Demonstrated experience with agile and organizational transformation
- Experience in brand definition and launch of new products
- Software delivery experience
- Experience with Cloud Foundry
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
About Pivotal Software
About us Pivotal transforms how the world builds software. Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. We enable the leading companies in the world to innovate by employing an approach focused on building software. Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our team uses agile and lean approaches to teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions. We optimize for change so enterprises can move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. Recent updateSee all See all recent updates
Want to learn more about Pivotal Software? Visit Pivotal Software's website.
Jobs You May Like
Domino Data Lab, San Francisco, CA
Director Product Management
Zendrive, Bangalore India
Principal Product Manager, Loan Origination Systems
Blend, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager, Data Services
Spot Hero, Chicago
Senior Data Strategist (m/f/x)
Yext, Berlin, Germany