Senior Solutions Architect
Pivotal Software, Singapore
At Pivotal, Silicon Valley is a State of Mind
PIVOTAL’S STORY (VIDEO)
As a recognized leader in disciplined agile and lean software development practices, Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. Our cloud-native platform and suite of data tools drive software innovation for many of the world’s most admired brands, helping enterprises move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. We optimize for change and teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions, and are committed to open source and open standards.
Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our 2,000+ employees across offices worldwide subscribe to an ethos of kindness. We make a point to bring empathy to each and every project, and are guided by a purposeful mission—to transform how the world builds software.
The Customer Solutions team strives to make customers' use of our products and solutions successful, so that they can more effectively transform their business. Our cross-disciplinary team includes technical account leaders, data scientists, agile specialists, solutions architects, educators on Pivotal technology, and business transformation specialists.
Who are we looking for
You are unique: as an exceptional, passionate, customer facing, hands-on architect you will help customers realize the benefits of cloud native applications and architectures on Pivotal Cloud Foundry. You will also work closely with the Pivotal Cloud Foundry engineering and platform architect teams to transform the way our customers build and run their software.
In this role, you will:
- Build balanced customer product teams delivering “Platform” as a capability within their organization
- Create and implement infrastructure architectures for Pivotal Cloud Foundry deployments
- Establish continuous delivery pipelines for deployment of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and related products in a customer’s infrastructure
- Design and implement continuous integration and continuous delivery processes to deliver customer apps to production, fostering a culture of continuous process improvement
- Continuously learn and be at the leading edge of Pivotal and industry trends
- Ultimately, you will become an agent of change within customer organizations.
You will have
- You have experience in release management or production operations
- You have been a part of or led agile development teams
- You have worked with Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity or other Continuous Integration tools
- You have a development or DevOps automation background (infrastructure as code)
- You are experienced in VMware vSphere / ESXi / ESX
- You have expert knowledge of Linux / Unix systems
- Experience with production systems and dealing with production issues
- A clear understanding of cloud service and deployment models
PREFERRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCES
- OpenStack, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud experience
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, BOSH, or related automation / orchestration tools
- Experience with a platform as a service product such as Cloud Foundry, Heroku, Elastic Beanstalk, or similar
- Some experience working with DNS, NTP, SAML, oAuth 2, Active Directory
- Solid understanding of systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (NewRelic, AppDynamics, Cacti, Graphite, Logstash, Nagios, Ganglia, Splunk, vROPS, Datadog, etc.)
- A background in Windows deployment, automation, and related technologies
- Experience with database (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL) and messaging middleware technologies (e.g. RabbitMQ)
About Pivotal Software
About us Pivotal transforms how the world builds software. Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. We enable the leading companies in the world to innovate by employing an approach focused on building software. Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our team uses agile and lean approaches to teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions. We optimize for change so enterprises can move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. Recent updateSee all See all recent updates
Want to learn more about Pivotal Software? Visit Pivotal Software's website.
Jobs You May Like
Support Engineer - Employee Experience
Senior Front End Software Engineer, Studio
Bilgi Güvenliği Uzmanı
Trendyol, Istanbul / Maslak
Sr/Staff+ SRE, Cloud Engineering
Box, Redwood City
Credit Services Engineer - Partnerships
OnDeck, New York, NY, US
Senior QA Developer (SDET)